Wednesday, 9 July 2008
So Pop Quiz draws near and the latest exciting news is that Robinson's Jet of Whitby, the finest purveyors of Jet jewellery in town have agreed to sponsor the Kazoo round! To celebrate here are some kazoos and a picture of Clicker in his jet workshop!
But that's not all! There is also a fantastic selection of prizes on offer in return for your pop knowledge and your £1 entry fee...
You could win:
* A Marshall MS-2 Micro Amp
* A signed copy of 'Father of Loud' by Dr Jim Marshall OBE
* A pair of tickets to see Chumbawamba at the Coliseum on the 25th of July
* A voucher for a CD of your choice from Folk Devils CD shop on Sandgate
* Some Beer tokens for use in the Station Inn
Many thanks to Marshall Amplification, Folk Devils, Musicport, Robinson's Jet and The Station Inn for their support.
And remember, you don't need to be a band to enter, the maximum team size is five, but couples, individuals, 5-aside football teams, families, businesses and any other permutations you can come up with are all welcome, the more the merrier!
Tuesday 15th July, 8pm the Station Inn. £1 per person, maximum of 5 people per team.
Posted by The Invisible Mice at 11:51