ELEPHANTS ON WHITBY BEACH

ELEPHANTS ON WHITBY BEACH

Saturday 22 November 2008

LISTEN TO MUSIC FROM WHITBY NOW 2008

Music from both nights of The Whitby Now Weekender is available to listen to on MySpace. I've changed my Chris The Poet profile name to Whitby Popwatch, so just click on the top link in the Popwatch links section and you're there.

The first selection features The Whitby Now Band, Tania Rodway, The Scarlett Alliance and The Banter. You should be able to download them (if I've done it properly). I'll change the selection after a bit, but I don't have viable recordings of everyone who performed. Sorry about that, its certainly not a reflection of the quality of your songs.

I realise it is your material, so if you object in any way to these recordings, please let me know and I'll remove them from the site immediately.

No comments: